Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"110% Perfect"

Sail Date: November 01, 2005

The ship was extremely nice and clean. i have been on other ships before but this ship was supperior. im sorry but if my review seems to good to be true, oh well, just describing my family's experience.

Pros: the service, ships crew and activities on board.

Cons: leaving the ship.

The ship is a larger vessel which i can appreciate having gone on smaller more congested ships. this cruise held a lot of middle age, and younger adults.overall a pretty diverse age group.
the dining was the highlight of the trip. our waiter Albert was simply the best.anything and everything was brought in a timely manner. the quality of food was much better than that of others i have expereinced. every day i would make a new discovery, finding REAL steak sandwiches and hamburgers, seafood, chinese and the list goes on, all of which you can eat as much as you want.
the staterooms were always cleaned twice a day. i'll admit the bathrooms were a little small, but that is to be expected, i did'nt have a suite and they were not any smaller than other ships i have been on.
i took on this vacation my mother, sister and nephew. my family and i have nothing but wonderful things to say about the crew.
the activities were non-stop. there were plenty of things for my teenage nephew to do up until about 11:00 p.m., he did'nt need to be out later than that anyway. if you like having fun,well, they don't call it a funship for nothing.