magnificent cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2006
The ship was very nice - clean and pleasant. The Glory is larger than other ships we have cruised and we were afraid we would not like it as much but tnere was no way we were disappointed. Service on board was excellent.

There were places where food was amd we never knew it. For instance, there was fish 'n chips, etc. on the 10th deck and we never knew it until Friday. They need to inform people better.

we really enjoyed having the balcony although when I was making reservations I was not sure I was going to handle being on a blacony so far up over the water but we loved every minute.
I visited the beach at this port. It was a shoretour. as was the one in Belize. The people there were ready for us and we had a relaxing time. The only thing I didn't like was the restrooms - they were terrible but I survived!
Because of our age and not being able to do the strenuous tours we chose the sights and sounds of Belize. Enjoyed the trip very much. The guide was very knowledgable and pleasant. The trip was informative and the show did just what it was supposed to do - show us their culture.

Pros: cabins, balcony, nightly shows were expetrly done, orchestra great, food was good and plentiful

Cons: hard to find anything negative