Awesome trip!!!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Freedom

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: April 14, 2018

Ship: Carnival Freedom

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 8308

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

My third carnival cruise! Prob my favorite ship so far!! Great experience!

Embarkation

My 4th cruise and the fastest process by far!!!

Ship experiences

I loved every eating place, I wish I could have eaten more often lol!! Even tho the sushi onboard was excellent and at a great price I wish the had bonsai sushi !! It was amazing on Sunshine!!!

Deli

I wish I ate it more than once!!! So many options to eat at and this is probably top4!!! I almost always went to guys on this trip but my last trip I had the deli prob 5 times!!

Alchemy Bar

I’m addicted to the alchemy bar!!! Too bad they don’t open earlier in the day!! To Islam and Renata are amazing!!!!!

The Posh Restaurant

Just wait until you try it!!!!!

Skybox Sports Bar

My first time hanging out here because of the nba playoffs!! Great menu , my bro in law couldn’t stop ordering the 12th man

Redfrog Rum Pub

Love tho place too! Dancehall music while you drink and play games

Redfrog Rum Bar

Dirty mojitos all day!!!!!!!

Pizza Pirate

My 3rd carnival cruise and this was the best pizza!!! Add pepperoni to the Quattro!! They also have meatball subs and lasagna

Guy's Burger Joint

Honestly the best burgers I’ve ever had!!! I went with around 20-24 people and we killed guys burgers!!!!!! Get the pig patty and have them add onion rings!!

Coffee Shop

Excellent menus!! Great service and great coffee

BlueIguana Tequila Bar

So so good!!!

Blue Iguana Cantina

Love the juevos rancheros, tacos, burritos!!!!!

Alchemy Bar

Alchemy is always the best!!!!!

Loved the lido deck pool especially when Neil was performing!!!! Also when it was movie time it was awesome!!!

Pool

Always the most live place on the ship during daytime

The whole staff was excellent!!!! Filemino was always pleasant!!! The wait staff at dinner is unbelievable!! They go out of the way to make sure we’re happy!!

Very nice!! Always clean!

Comfy king size bed and a pretty big sofa!! Deck was big enough for us to relax out there!

Ship tip

You have to go to the alchemy bar!!! Also eat at the bbq place upstairs!!! The chicken is sooo good!!!

Ports of call

Galveston, Texas Did not visit port

Just boarded the ship

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

This was amazing!!!!! Even tho it rained on and off we had a great time!! We were at the area that had animals that were saved from bad places ! The food was amazing and the service was great!!!!

Belize City, Belize

Only visited the port, all the shops and ate food!! So nice!! Next time I will go to the ruins! It was supposed to rain so we didn’t plan anything but ended up being really sunny!!

Went to paradise! The beach is awesome and prices are great! Was around 4$ per person for taxi and 3$ to access the beach and huge pool! Food was a great price for the portions you get!!!!

Disembarkation