I'd go again in a heartbeat!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

Stopping at the ports was so exciting but being on the ship was also exciting. The shows, the food, our room steward were all 5 star!  My only complaints would be that my bed was a bit too hard for me (my room steward provided extra padding!) and the running and loud talking in the hallways at night.

No experience

Bed was too firm!

Use the Carnival app to know what is going on. However the chat part didn't allow notification signals so I would know if I got a message from my cruising friends.