First time cruiser!

Helpful Vote: 1

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: October 29, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

Cruise was amazing!  Malcolm was wonderful!  We Salisha our cabin steward was always super friendly and remembered us! My mom and I just love her!  The waiter we had at Posh upper level table 522 was fantastic as well! He was from Bosnia but for the life of me i cant recall his name! Daniel the guitar player\singer ...loved him! Very talented young man.

Please put instructions in the bathroom about how to use the plug.  We only had one in our cabin that worked.(7245)  That was frustrating.

I will be doing reviews on our excursions as one had way too many pan handlers and made it difficult to enjoy. This was not on the reviews for the excursions when i booked them. Also for the Cheers program you may want to see about doing one for just the sea days.  Paying for all 7 days was too much for me and i would not have drank on enough on the port days to justify the cost.

SPA was very expensive. Unfortunately i can get many of those services for hald the cost of yours. Even when i won something it was still unaffordable.

Some were excellent, some were good and others were not good..

I commented above about the plug in the bathroom. We only had one plug which was difficult. Otherwise it was good.

Beautiful ship! Wish i could have done more on there but it was my first and not my last! Really look at the things you want to do and plan it out! Enjoy!

Perfect excursion! people were awesome as well! We did the dolphin experience with unlimited food and dring.
Our guide and driver were awesome!
Too many pan handlers to enjoy this and did not know about the beach right by the port! Food at Tabayana was not good!