Mom got hurt

Helpful Vote: 1

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: March 26, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

I am sorry to say that my cruise was not what I anticipated. My mother fell disembarking the ship on Tuesday March 29 and that was the end of the cruise from there. She was in a wheelchair for the remainder of the cruise and I took care of her.

Also Montego Bay was a HUGE disappointment. I found out from our shopping expert that we got taken for a ride by our drivers as they did not take us to the designated shops that we were told they would.

Your cruise director was fantastic.

Shannon in the dining area from South Africa was memorable and lovely and sincere.

Very small. For what I paid I was very disappointed. Also the cost of the in room beverages was outrageous!