Fabulous Freedom Fun!!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

We had the best time on our Carnival Freedom cruise. As usual the service from the staff was awesome! We really enjoyed the Cruise Director Jase. He had such a good sense of humor and positive energy I swear he even made standing in line enjoyable! My kids enjoyed the towel animal theater and hands on towel animal making workshop. We have already scheduled another cruise on the Freedom in September 2016 and we can hardly wait!!

I seriously doubt anyone has complained about this cabin! What a view!!! The big picture windows let us feel like we were "king of the world" (sappy Tictanic movie reference I know) everyday. Our steward Iwayan deserves a shoutout! He worked so hard everyday and was so sweet to my kids.

Do not pass up the 80's musical review it was great! Try the trivia games around the ship,whether watching or participating it is really a good time. Trust me...Spend some time on the adult deck and eat in the dining room for a truly relaxing and more luxurious vacation.