Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not What I Expected

Sail Date: August 01, 2015

This was my third Carnival Cruise.  The other two met my expectations.  The Carnival Freedom did not.  The service was below par, the food was about the same as a Golden Corral, and there was little to do.  It seems to me they cut corners everywhere they could.  The cabin steward came after 9 p.m. which was too late when traveling with twin 6 year old granddaughters.  We had an adjoining room

for our grandsons.  The cabin steward walked in from their room without knocking.  Fortunately we were clothed.  Small shop, small library, and not much of a place to hang out during the day.  Our four grandchildren loved the Carnival Magic last year, but said they wanted to go home after the second day on the Freedom.  I think that says it all.

Cabin was ok for an ocean view, but the cabin steward did not clean as frequently as other cruises.

Don't go