Great Staff that gives Great Customer Service

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: July 11, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

This was my 1st cruise and I have never received care like this before. Dan And Daniel made sure we had everything we wanted and needed. Breakfast and lunch was great as well. They remembered our name and how we liked things during the 6:00 dinner. I found that to be very exceptional. I will be traveling with carnival again.

As I stated above the care given throughout the day was great. Especially at dinner with Dan and Daniel.

Galveston Texas was great, but a lady was very rude with us at the end, after we went through customs. My boyfriend had to go to the restroom and I kept all the luggage outside. She came up and was very rude by telling us we can't take them in the restrooms. She didn't take time to find out that we did not. I saw others going in with luggage and she said nothing to them at all.