great cruise unorganized and long debarking

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

Our steward, Irpan, was amazing.  He always remembered my name, and was happy to help with whatever I needed.  Carnival cruise lines was more of a party atmosphere than other cruise lines we have experienced.  I enjoyed the live music by the pool everyday.  The food was good, and I could always find a seat in the eating areas.  The exercise room was great.  we enjoyed playing volleyball and basketball.  The cruise director had a potty mouth and had some competitions that were held during the day, around the pool, that were not appropriate for children or teenagers.  the debarking process took us two hours and seemed to be quite unorganized.