Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Smooth Sailing

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

My 21st Carnival cruise\, so I know what to expect from this budget line. Fairly clean ship\, good service\, average food. Ports of call were fun. I did one Carnival excursion for San Juan and had arranged for two independent tours in St Maarten and St Kitts. In Grand Turk I just walked to the end of the beach to Jack's Shack..

Pros: The ports of call

Cons: Smaller portions in the MDR.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Normal Conquest class ship. Have to go to deck 5 for access to some areas.
Average food\, but smaller portions than my B2B on Conquest in October. Don't know why some cruisers rave on Guys Burgers\, they are just a burger and I've had better at many backyard BBQs. I had late MDR dining at a 10 seat table. We averaged 4 people showing up each night.
Stateroom was the usual inside\, kept orderly by steward. This was the 1st time a steward observed my request NOT to make towel animals\, TYVM!
Guest services platinum line was sometimes longer than regular line!
Decent R&R band playing in casino.