Smooth Sailing

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Freedom
My 21st Carnival cruise\, so I know what to expect from this budget line. Fairly clean ship\, good service\, average food. Ports of call were fun. I did one Carnival excursion for San Juan and had arranged for two independent tours in St Maarten and St Kitts. In Grand Turk I just walked to the end of the beach to Jack's Shack..

Average food\, but smaller portions than my B2B on Conquest in October. Don't know why some cruisers rave on Guys Burgers\, they are just a burger and I've had better at many backyard BBQs. I had late MDR dining at a 10 seat table. We averaged 4 people showing up each night.

Decent R&R band playing in casino.

Guest services platinum line was sometimes longer than regular line!

Normal Conquest class ship. Have to go to deck 5 for access to some areas.

Stateroom was the usual inside\, kept orderly by steward. This was the 1st time a steward observed my request NOT to make towel animals\, TYVM!

Pros: The ports of call

Cons: Smaller portions in the MDR.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!