Great cruise.

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Carnival waive single supplement\, which allow many more travel to take advantage of their special offer. A very liberal policy\, which I hope they will continue and expand to more cruises destination. I hope more cruise line will adopt the same policy.

Pros: .Lively\, entertainment\, fun ship to be on . Younger crowds than many other cruise ship I've been on.

Cons: I can not find fault with this cruise line. Everything is truly exceptional.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!