did not enjoy as much as the others

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The ship was beautiful! I loved the serenity deck where you could just relax without kids running around. The decorations\, especially the paintings that were used were just out of this world! I was disappointed with the mongolian wok. The food was great\, but the lines moved so very slow. I stood in line for over a hour\, and with recently having surgery on my knee did not help. It appears the service was slow for dining rooms as well. It was the first time we did the open dining\, and maybe that was the reason. The food was great\, and the entertainment was very good as well.

disappointed that we had to pay for pastries at the cafe place. I understood paying for the specialty latte's\, I guess I assumed it would be as Royal C. where the pastries were free. You just paid for the expresso drinks.

The early show were very good. I don't care for the late x-rated shows.

The staff was very friendly as always\, they assisted me in the wheelchair all the way to my cabin\, as I had just had surgery for a torn meniscus.

ship was hugh and beautiful. I'm sure I would have enjoy it more had it not been for having surgery just 4 weeks prior

Loved our cabin. the paintings that decorated it were beautiful!

Pros: serenity deck

Cons: long wait lines for food.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!