It could of been a lot better""

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Housekeeping cleaned our cabin twice a day\, remembered us by our first name since day one and received 5 star service from Chic open dining restaurant.

After being on an Island all day and returning to the ship\, the options became slim\, hamburgers\,hot dogs\,pizza and deli sandwiches-the lines were way too long and the employees needed more help and more stations opened. It would be nice to have a soup & salad bar opened as well. On our last cruise they had more stations opened\, I was surprised.

The New Orleans show was AMAZING! Great shows\, almost missed the Newly Wed show which always is pretty funny-not sure if I saw that in daily newsletter and could of been better. The Magic Show needed more than just cards & needed to be centered in the stage\, not so much in audience with a screen. Overall all the shows were GREAT!

Not once did I receive a \"Good morning\" from an employee or a \"Hello\". I actually recognized every single time I was walked/ cut off by employees if I had a plate of food in my hand\, in elevator\, or just walking around. I noticed this because I was amazed of how happy and how many greetings I had on our last Carnival cruise and can not say we had the same experience on this cruise. I purchased an additional two more Pixel pictures and gave the employee my frequent card so I could receive my second free gift\, but with the chaos around me\, I forgot as well as the employee was to busy joking with the other employees.

The deck above the pool had lots of empty cups rolling around every day\, they needed more clean up service.

The cabins were larger than our last Carnival cruise. We did not receive an upgrade considering we were past passengers even after I called Carnival.

Pros: Open dining and the new Brunch

Cons: The employees were not smiling\, felt they were

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!