My ok cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: July 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Staff at open decks were horrible\, I asked for a cold beer and waiter replied that I cannot get one because by the time it gets to me it would be warm....?????????

I purchased the \"cheers\" ($50 per day 15 drink limit) drink program\, I felt because tips were taken out at payment on first day that waiters were not interested in bringing me any drink\, many times I had to walk to the bar for order\, I suggest that Carnival not take tips at the beginning and add to receipt when actual drink is ordered\, maybe the waiters would be a bit more motivated to serve you drinks !

not at times what was actually scheduled !

slow to respond to you needs (open decks only)

Pros: Food

Cons: Entertainment

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.