Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Better than expected""

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

We made this cruise on this particular line\, Carnival\, because we wanted an experience for our grandkids\, who were on it with us. In the end\, they preferred our activities to those meant for the children\, and loved \"high class\" sit down dinners every night. I think they really liked their experience\, and tho my husband liked it less - he was coming down with a sinus infection - I liked it much more than I thought I would. Kudos for how Carnival handles and serves very large crowds.

Pros: Decor\, room cleanliness\, friendly helpful staff

Cons: Loud techno music on sundeck\, numbers of people\, add ons

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

For such a large ship\, we thought the productions would be better\, but then we only went to one.
Nice staff\, but our 8 and almost 12 year olds apparently did not use it much.