Diappointed.

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: June 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Freedom
We are gold members. We always loved Carnival. OUR mistake was cruising when all the children were on board. More that the adults. We will not make that mistake again. The dinners\, four times I wasm forced to send them back. Both Marilyn and me. The shows used be fabulous and longer. The performers were terrific.

It is on my review. The fish dishes were not good. Poor choice of sauces. Tje meat dishes when asked to be pink\, were raw. The deserts were fabulous. Breakfast with Catalin\, was fantastic. The food in the Lido\, wtih the exception of Guys Burgers were badly made. Very bad. I was and still am\, a very\, very impressive cook. I would be more that happy to send you some recepies that are amazing. No charge.

The renovation has been awesome

Fabulous and our Stweard\, Angelo\, was terrific.

Pros: Our Cabin.

Cons: Food\, show length\, Adult comedien. He used the F word every other word\, and the comedy became nll

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!