Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean

Awesome Carnival cruise!

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

Of 14 cruises\, the food & dining room service was the best (including Royal Caribbean\, HAL\, Princess\, MSC\, Costa\, NCL. Loved the ship\, easy to navigate\, plenty of deck chairs\, no lines\, 6 lunch options were free & better than any other ship. Disembarkation was a nightmare\, but probably Customs fault\, not Carnival. Movies by the pool with popcorn was great!

Pros: food

Cons: disembarkation

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Comedians were excellent\, Broadway shows were a joke\, but same as every other cruiseline
Dining room wait staff excellent- Jacobus best waiter I have ever had! Ship officers terrible- I got up from my chair to go to the restroom & when I returned all my stuff had been removed by an officer as another passenger wanted my seat- almost lost my $350 prescription sunglasses!