Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My review of Carnival freedom cruise sept. 06 2014

Sail Date: September 06, 2014

Excellent, All round.

Food: both health and ordinary food was available abundantly.  Carnival cruise line seems up to date with the latest discoveries in health food and does offer very meaningful selection in their very wide and quality assortment of foods on Carnival Freedom.

After this cruse we proceed to the Orlando are for a continuing vacation. It was indeed difficult to adjust to the food that was generally available in the Orlando area even in popularly good restaurants.

Accommodation: Very good and very pleasing.

Crew. All crew members were excellent in all ways.

Carnival cruise line seems to have a very good offering. Their vision is very worthy and practical for everyone concerned including crew members, customs, and Carnival cruise line. It is a service which seriously contributes to stability, health and happiness of citizens and countries.  It is a credit to their astute management and astute innovation that their cruises are affordable. I will them eternal success.

I have always encourage their crews to fully support their management of Carnival cruise line, for

In this day and age, my wife and I give you guys a '10' all the way.

Children's Programs Did not need use or experience this servive.
We were never bored.
Have no complaints
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Antigua, West Indies
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Excelent in terms of being beautiful, prestine and picture perfect

I teach Enlightenment in Christ.This is not what is commonly delivered as Christianity.

However everyone who is other wise accomplished, should have this knowledge.

Based on your cutting edge approach this is the next thing to offer on your cruises.