Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

Lots of smoking everywhere.  Also, I got very sick after the trip, catch a virus shingles during the cruise.  I would recommend to make a cruise line as a non-smoking place, for healthier environment.  In the past cruising with Celebrity, we had more entertainment, with a professional shows and performances.  Also, our cabin was the last on the hallway, and we did not like that.  I'm not sure if we ever will book a cruise on a Carnival Freedom.   I had my 60th Birthday during the cruise and asked if there is anything special they could do for a birthday, but was told that I should buy a cake or campaign on my own. I would recommend to provide at least glass of wine for the birthdays during the cruise, people would remember that gesture.  Thank you for asking my input.