Expensive Booze Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: October 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom
I feel like this cruise is geared towards drinking and gambling. Everywhere you turn you are asked to buy a drink. Pool deck is way too small for parties, pools are very small. Dinners were ok, buffet food needs improvement. Eggs were cold and looked very watery. Cruise was definitely a low budget vacation, you can tell by the overall crew and other passengers. You get what you pay for...

Buffet in the morning was terrible. I did enjoy the Carnival deli, it was like having a subway on the ship.

I liked the comedy shows

Spa crew always seemed miserable, I often saw them rolling their eyes at other passengers.

Sbip was always clean

Pros: comedy shows

Cons: buffet food

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.