Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not so much.....

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

There seemed to be a big disconnect with the crew. When asked questions, I don't know if it was due to language barrier or what, but I would have to ask at least a couple people the same question. This was my first cruise with Carnival and will be my last. Definitely geared toward gambling and drinking without offering more variety of things to do, especially on Sea days.

Pros: The room was wonderful, nice size with balcony

Cons: Not enough variety of entertainment on ship

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

Easy to navigate and always clean.
Dining took easily 2 hours in the main dining room to complete dinner. There was a lot of waiting time and food was brought inconsistantly. Also the quality was not good, which was surprising as this is supposed to be the "best" food on the ship. The buffet was okay, but I don't care for buffets much. The pizza was okay, the Fish and Chip was okay. No food ever stood out to me.
Very clean, great room. Will get a balcony room for now on. Loved being at the top of the ship rather than on lower decks.
Not as professional as I have come to expect on a cruise.
Not enough non-drinking, non-gambling entertainment.