First but NOT my last

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 09, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom

The Freedom was a BEAUTIFUL ship. The food was wonderful, the entertainment was great. I have never been on a cruise before and I can say I absolutely enjoyed this one. The wait staff in the Chic restuarant were the best. Very polite and even took time to talk to everyone at my table. Some of the most polite people I have ever met were the staff of this ship. My next cruise will most definiately be with Carnival.