One of the Best Times of My Life!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 09, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom

The ship was like a 5-star hotel on the ocean - immaculately kept, superb service, warm and welcoming staff, delicious food, great cocktails.  And lots of fun shopping.  I had a wonderful time and can't wait to go on my next cruise.  This was my first cruise, and it was nothing short of fabulous.

Yummy

Fun

Fun

Warm and friendly and attentive

Great

Immaculate

Bring a cover-up - the AC in the common areas works very well.

George Town, Grand Cayman Did not visit port

Not a very pretty port. If shopping in port go up the side streets for better deals. Get as far away as possible on the excursion.
Very colorful and pretty port.