Highly recommend this cruise!!!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom
We had a great a time!!! Service was excellent, food was great, room service always came on time and the entertainment was awesome too!!! I loved the ports we stopped at. Did the train tour in Key West which my 3yr old loved. Grand Cayman went to Royal Palms on 7 mile beach, it was a little pricey but well worth the $5 for a chair and $5 for an umbrella. Lunch was about 13 for a burger and 12 for a pizza. Ended up going closer to the cruise port and ate at Burger King which was just as good as the States. I didn't like Jamaica, Bobsledding ride and climbing the Dunes River Falls was AWESOME. However they nag you to death to buy something, I just simply said "no, thank you" and walked off.

great food, as always

little raunchy for my 3 year old but it was great

My 3 yr old never went, she didn't want too. I did wish making the teddy bears was more available

very clean

Never go to the lido deck for breakfast, VERY LONG lines. We either ordered room service or went to the Posh restaurant for a more sit down breakfast very YUMMY too. Buffets seemed to close to watch out for the times...