Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

five stars for bands playing the steel drums

Sail Date: May 26, 2013

the cruise was great this was my second one on this same ship going to the same destination we did it as a family for my nephew who was unable to attend due to him being in a very serious car accident. I have been on many carnival cruises and I have always love the guys playing the steel drums and singing.
could have stayed a little longer in jamaca

the fun about the cruise ship is finding your way around by the time you learn the ship it's time to leave best thing I found was to look at the map of the ship and follow it.

1 Comment