five stars for bands playing the steel drums

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 26, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom
the cruise was great this was my second one on this same ship going to the same destination we did it as a family for my nephew who was unable to attend due to him being in a very serious car accident. I have been on many carnival cruises and I have always love the guys playing the steel drums and singing.

the fun about the cruise ship is finding your way around by the time you learn the ship it's time to leave best thing I found was to look at the map of the ship and follow it.