Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

so much fun, relaxing, and organzied

Sail Date: May 26, 2013

The staff was wonderful; the food was great; the ship was spic 'n span; the entertainment was the best I have seen on any cruise; everything was smooth and orderly. We had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave.
Carnival has to be proud of these people. I have never seen harder workers or any who have been so kind and helpful.
Fabulous. I have never seen better!
Children's Programs I have no idea. I wasn't involved.
Great variety; something going on all the time.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Key West, Florida
Always love Key West even after 8 visits.
George Town, Grand Cayman
My favorite island in the Carribbean.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Don't use private taxi or tour guides. It isn't safe. Be ready for beggars and they don't take no for an answer. Be sure to find out from Carniva before shopping, what their recommendations are for shops/stores. Absolutely gorgeous scenery.

I had to rent a wheelchair for the tender in Grand Cayman. When I got on the ferry, the gentleman told me that I could have just used my electric scooter. Renting a wheelchair for one day turned out to be not necessary. First time we stayed in the back of the ship. Loved it! Quiet except at night. I recommend a level above upper though. It gets a little noisy from the applause or laughter from the comedy performance under the Upper Deck. Not too bad, but it might bother some folks. Get to the pool EARLY to be sure to have a chaise. The pool in the back is much quieter and less crowded. It has a glass roof in case it rains, too.