so much fun, relaxing, and organzied

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 26, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The staff was wonderful; the food was great; the ship was spic 'n span; the entertainment was the best I have seen on any cruise; everything was smooth and orderly. We had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave.

Great variety; something going on all the time.

Fabulous. I have never seen better!

I have no idea. I wasn't involved.

Carnival has to be proud of these people. I have never seen harder workers or any who have been so kind and helpful.

I had to rent a wheelchair for the tender in Grand Cayman. When I got on the ferry, the gentleman told me that I could have just used my electric scooter. Renting a wheelchair for one day turned out to be not necessary. First time we stayed in the back of the ship. Loved it! Quiet except at night. I recommend a level above upper though. It gets a little noisy from the applause or laughter from the comedy performance under the Upper Deck. Not too bad, but it might bother some folks. Get to the pool EARLY to be sure to have a chaise. The pool in the back is much quieter and less crowded. It has a glass roof in case it rains, too.

Always love Key West even after 8 visits.
My favorite island in the Carribbean.
Don't use private taxi or tour guides. It isn't safe. Be ready for beggars and they don't take no for an answer. Be sure to find out from Carniva before shopping, what their recommendations are for shops/stores. Absolutely gorgeous scenery.