Carnival has been a wonderful...

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: March 18, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Carnival has been a wonderful line to cruise on. This latest cruise didn't disappoint. The Ship was clean, the staff very attentive. The entertainment was not quite as good as the other ships I've sailed on, but we made a lot of our own fun, so that made it ok.The food on this cruise was really good.I was glad the layout of the ship was similar to the other 3 I've been on. Carnival always impresses me with their itineraries. The ports we visited were top notch. Overall, I give this cruise a thumbs up.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!