Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

make sure you know what ship you are on

Sail Date: November 01, 2012

I have been on two other Carnival Cruises. They were both friendly and upbeat. Staff available ALWAYS. Speaking, smiling ready to serve. Freedom did not have the effect as the other ones. I smiled first. I spoke first. They seemed shy, not over joyed to be there. Sorry I just didn't like the atmosphere.

Pros: Trinidad the Waiter!

Cons: the ship was dark. walls floor etc. decor was not pleasant

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

Trinidad was our waiter and Domingo and Felix his helpers. They were AWESOME. Funny\, Dance participants . Great Experience.
Know when guests dining is (early or late) and do not interupt the getting ready to go time.
Sorry I just didn't like the atmosphere.
the microphones were not working good and the disks the karioke man had skipped. He was interested in dancing to the music.