make sure you know what ship you are on

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
I have been on two other Carnival Cruises. They were both friendly and upbeat. Staff available ALWAYS. Speaking, smiling ready to serve. Freedom did not have the effect as the other ones. I smiled first. I spoke first. They seemed shy, not over joyed to be there. Sorry I just didn't like the atmosphere.

Trinidad was our waiter and Domingo and Felix his helpers. They were AWESOME. Funny\, Dance participants . Great Experience.

the microphones were not working good and the disks the karioke man had skipped. He was interested in dancing to the music.

Sorry I just didn't like the atmosphere.

Know when guests dining is (early or late) and do not interupt the getting ready to go time.

Pros: Trinidad the Waiter!

Cons: the ship was dark. walls floor etc. decor was not pleasant

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.