Cruise survey

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The ship is one of Carnival's newer ships and was beautiful! It was very modern in comparsion to some of their older ships. The food was excellent, which hasn't been the case in previous Carnival cruises I've been on. The entire staff was wonderful, always smiling and seemed genuinely happy and helpful. LOTS of activites for all ages while on the ship.

The food was great and seemed to be upgraded from previous Carnival cruises I've been on. We had an open-time dining which worked out very well. One evening we opted to eat in the Sun King Steakhouse onboard and it was by far the best meal I've ever had for only $30 per person! It was a very nice addition to Carnival's options!

Lots to choose from!

Always smiling and helpful.

Clean, clean, clean!!! Easy to navigate and the decor was beautiful!

Very comfortable and very clean!
We enjoyed just walkng around Key West.
If you've been to other islands, this isn't much different. Lots of stores basically selling the same things.
I wouldn't waste my time here again. It was a scary location with armed officers patroling the streets. If you get off the ship, only go on a Carnival sanctioned excursion! I would not recommend walking around the town.

Pros: The Carinval Freedom was beautiful!

Cons: The Orbitz excursion was not through Carinval Cruiselines and therefore not sanctioned by Carnival. Because of the location, our group opted not to attend.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!