Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Perfect Vacation

Sail Date: July 10, 2011

Perfect vacation. Went with my family and my brothers family. We had cruised in the past with another line (NCL) and Carnival was outstanding. The entire ship was very clean and well organized. Service was great. Every time we returned to the rooms, the beds were made, new towels were there and the bathrooms were cleaned. Food was very good and as is usually the case, I gained a few pounds. Everyone seemed to find fun activities and always had things to do. Only thing I did not care for was the push for the extras (spa treatments, liquor, photos, etc.). Some might appreciate those things but I just found them in the way.

Pros: Clean, efficient, good food, excellent service, nice ship

Cons: Too many extras for sale

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Clean and well organized. Always someone cleaning and straigtening up.
Excellent food and the staff went out of their way to satisfy.
Not very large rooms but well laid out and effective. Slept very well and generally found the room comfortable.
Many things to do and the shows were good.
Something for every age group. My kids had a great time. Some of that was simply being able to roam the ship with new friends.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Too many locals turn on the sales pressure for anything from taxis to souveniers. Felt like running the gauntlet with the locals lined up to pressure you. Would not return here.
Key West, Florida
Snorkel trip was well run. Enjoyed it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful beaches and water. A must see for beach lovers.
Don't Miss: 7 mile Beach