Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

great first cruise

Sail Date: May 15, 2011

I was in aye in the decorating thur out the ship.
when you first inter there the lobby which is impressive with it piano. Everything
was at your finger tips or around the corner. just which there where more maps stating names of places that you want to go and how to get there. Our cabin was very comfortable and love love the balcony. The bed linens where comfortable and warm.

Pros: the food

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

please take note that I lost a earring down the sink in cabin 8351. Maybe needs a screen to stop things for going down.
the melting choc is to die for....not to mention the powerful breakfast .
the sink needs a screen to stop things for falling down the drain. I lost my diamond earring in cabin 8351
The steward on floor 8 was the greatest. Very friendly. What I enjoyed was coming into find that towel animal on my bed every evening. Please let him know that it was a special thing for me. The people were friendly and very accommodating all thur out the ship.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I didn't like the way the people road you about rides. The scenery was not much to look at
George Town, Grand Cayman
the stingray was so much fun