great first cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2011
Ship: Carnival Freedom
I was in aye in the decorating thur out the ship.
when you first inter there the lobby which is impressive with it piano. Everything
was at your finger tips or around the corner. just which there where more maps stating names of places that you want to go and how to get there. Our cabin was very comfortable and love love the balcony. The bed linens where comfortable and warm.

the melting choc is to die for....not to mention the powerful breakfast .

The steward on floor 8 was the greatest. Very friendly. What I enjoyed was coming into find that towel animal on my bed every evening. Please let him know that it was a special thing for me. The people were friendly and very accommodating all thur out the ship.

please take note that I lost a earring down the sink in cabin 8351. Maybe needs a screen to stop things for going down.

the sink needs a screen to stop things for falling down the drain. I lost my diamond earring in cabin 8351
the stingray was so much fun
I didn't like the way the people road you about rides. The scenery was not much to look at

Pros: the food

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!