Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

it was great

Sail Date: April 17, 2011

The ship was very beautifu, comfortable beds, and amenities, lots of activites, great dining options, superb staff!
The housekeeping and restaurant staff were the BEST!!!!!!!!

Pros: OCHO RIOS JAMAICA!!!!! THE BEST! WE NEED MORE TIME THAN 7-3pm.

Cons: left jamaica too quickly, key west,fl was a w BORING WASTE OF TIME, NEVER AGAIN.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Need some vegetarian options for NON PORK EATERS LIKE ME.
Would love to see turkey sausage at breakfast buffet, and in main didng room.
Would love for them to buy better QUALITY HAMBURGER AND HOTDOGS. THE SUBSTANDARD ONES WERE HORRIBLE.
I was so very dismayed.
Hebrew national and nathans hotdogs should be offered.
As well as Higher grade beef so burgers would taste better.
Need more variety activites.
gorgeous!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Excellent Beach!!! Excellent activities, the bobsled was awesome, so was the skylift to the mountain, and Dunns river, the shopping, i bought soooo much!
Don't Miss: DUNNS RIVER! it was AWESOME!
Key West, Florida
BORING. Nothing but mass vendors selling same cheap quality foul language t shirts. I had to hide my children from reading the vulgarity and PROFANITY laced on the t shirts. I was shocked. I will never go back to that boring, obscene, unfriendly place.
Don't Miss: NONE
George Town, Grand Cayman
The dolphin ride was the best.
Don't Miss: Dolphin ride