Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

So so affair

Sail Date: April 17, 2011

The ship is beautiful. The service and the quality of food is not what I've come to expect while cruising. This is my second Carnival cruise. The first was on the Victory. I took my four children and was pleasantly surprised in all aspects. My wife and I have sailed five times with Royal Carribean and have been spoiled apparently. This cruise would rank below our 1991 trip on a Norweigan ship. The staff of the Freedom was pleasant enough, but our room was not made up one day and seemed to be quickly picked up on two occasions. On two different evenings our table suffered through cold food. In addition, not one of the people on our table at a decent piece of beef all week. Over-cooked or under-cooked beef is all the chef seemed to know how to prepare. It's a shame that a nice cut of meat is ill prepared. I was truly under-whelmed.

Pros: Relaxation

Cons: Lines

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman