A great cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 20, 2011
Ship: Carnival Freedom
I love sailing on Carnival. There is always something for everyone to do. Personally, I just wanted to relax this time and that is exactly what I did. It was great!

I always pick late seating for dining. I also enjoy the availabilty of buffets at all hours.
I do not like the "relaxed" dining attire at dinner, eg.shorts, flip flops, etc. even though it is announced that you will not be allowed in the dining room at dinner that way, it is not enforced.

Great variety. I only took advantage of one show, it was fantastic!!! I went to the casino often, it was fun. I also went to Friends of Bill W. and Jimmy K. meetings every night. People in recovery really appreciate these meetings.

Everyone I saw was very friendly and helpful when needed. Whether it was a maintenance worker or an Officer I passed, they always gave a friendly greeting.

I did not care for the decor of the public areas, too many patterns every where. My cabin was the only place my eyes got a break. The ship was very clean.

My stateroom was very comfortable and my Cabin Steward was wonder.
Conch Train Tour was geat. Tour guide was very knowledgable and friendly.
I've been here before, so this time I just poked around a bit.

Pros: relaxing and dining

Cons: ship's decor

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!