Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

One of the best 20 cruises I've been on

Sail Date: November 14, 2010

The food choices and selections were outstanding! I've been on 15+ Royal Caribbean cruises and this one is in my top three. There was always someone cleaning something. My wife and myself were eating lunch on the pool deck and I saw a crew member cleaning the legs of the deck chairs. I told my wife I've never seen that on any ship! Another huge plus for us was the fact that there wasn't constant pressure and sales pitching like Norwegian to buy this and buy that constantly.

Pros: Food, service and cleanliness were outstanding!!

Cons: Some parts of the ship seemed a little "closed up" (design wise)

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

The comedians were awesome and hilarious! I was surprised that there were only two "Broadway" shows all week, although I'm not big on those anyway.
Key West, Florida
Would rather have visited the private island. Key West still feels like "home".
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
If you go to the top of Mystic Mountain, DO NOT buy any souvenirs (Blue Mountain Coffee, coffee mugs, etc.), they are much cheaper in the shopping center near the dock.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls and Mystic Mountain.
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Dolphin Swin and Stingray City were phenomenal!