Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: November 14, 2010

I've on been on this ship (Freedom, built in 2007) & Norwegian Spirit (I think that one wa built in 1999?). Freedom far suroassed the Spirit - more updated look/feel, nice big screen TV outside & waterslide!

Pros: food, ship activities, waiters waiting on you hand & foot

Cons: having to leave :(

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

The cheesecake at the steakhouse is TO DIE FOR! And it's absolutely HUGE!
I had an inside stateroom (no window) & it was great - there is no need to pay for more for a window or balcony, you'r not in your room that much so I def would go with the stateroom again.
There were 2 comedians & they basically did the same show twice, although they were very funny.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beaches look just like the Corona beer commercials! Relacing, clear blue water, the BEST beach I've EVER been to!
Don't Miss: BEACH
Key West, Florida
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Everyone begs 10 times more than any other place we visited, which were Grand Caymen Islands & Key West. We didn't have an excursion planned so we justr walked around & went to the beach. We were only on the island for about 45 mins total because we DID NOT feel safe AT ALL.