Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic , relaxing, exciting

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

Listen, this was my first cruise for my husband and I. We were amazed from the first step on the ship to the last step off the ship. You always had something to do places to see ,that we had never seen before. The bars and dance clubs were great and the casino was wonderful. You really do not win much but it was great to have . There was so much food to eat, and different kinds to choose from. Our evenings were so great dressing up and spending such a romantic evening one after another. We have been marrided for 22 years now and this was out first crusie. We will be going on more now and if you want to have a great time and have entertainment around the pool with the big screen and the games and dancing this would be the one for you. If you just wanted to lay by the pool and go to the spay shop and dance this would also be the cruise for you. We will be taking a cruise next year for a longer period of time that is how much we loved this. So for all of you that are affraid to let your hair down and are affraid go for it I did and man I just wish I would have done it sooner....... So long cruisers see you the next go round.........

Pros: The Service

Cons: Entertainment could have been more on shows with different entertainers

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

You could have had more entertainment with different entertainers and shows that would have been great.
Our rooms were always made and cleaned the only thing missing was not enough ice was taken to our room. Only once a day you really need to have more ice for the gust.
Our experience in the main dining room was great our waitress was fabulous miss her already.