Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean

A Wonderful Destination Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Carnival Freedom was a beautiful ship - Spring Break Sailing. I observe that the ship was not prepare for the excessive amount of passengers which were hungry once they reboarded in San Juan Puerto Rico. The ship dock from 5PM to 11PM many passengers skipping dinner to go to port. When reboarding on the ship I observe that the only place open to eat was the PIZZARIA after 11PM. The passengers were disappointed because they were looking for real food to eat. However I did not have this problem because I boarded earlier and ate dinner. I found that the ship did not prepare themselves for the passengers which were not going to eat at the port. My second observation was that the food was not hot enough in the dinning room and in the buffet. This will not stop me from cruising Carnival again however the food should be hot not warm when served. Improve Ship Activities do not belive that the passengers are not looking forward to it because they are. Once you have cruise a million times, looking forward to new activities on board its a great thing.

Pros: The Ports

Cons: The food was not very hot

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

food needs to be hot not cold. The food would have tasted better if it was served hot.
The ship was clean, easily accessible, decorations were beautiful.
GREAT, however more activities are required onboard to entertain all passengers