My Winter Get-A-Way

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The crew was friendly and energetic. There were a lot of novelties on the ship I have not experienced on any other Carnival Funship. I especially enjoyed the movies on the big screen on the sun deck. The Serenity section is ingenious (really who ever came up with that idea deserves a gold star). And lastly, the bedding in the cabins was wonderfully sleep inducing. I missed the deck party, because I sleep so hard.

Pros: What I liked most about this ship is the Serenity: Adults Only Retreat on the ship.

Cons: Often, the music from camp carnival, infiltrated the serenity section. Im not a fan of Teeny Bopper Music

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!