Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun and relaxation

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

Clean ship, excellent wait and cleaning service 5 stars. Fun entertainment. Felt I had a Broadway performance for 3 - 4 nights. Loved the variety of musicans, impressed with the Caribbean band as we were from the Caribbean also, made us feel at home. Loved the archetictural details especially the "foyer". Did not enjoy a few of the dinners but the service made up for it. My husband loved every minute and would love to go back, as for me, I would probably use a smaller Carnival vessel, found the number 3000 + not comfortable. However, it was a great vacation.

Pros: Great accomodatons and ship decor, awesome

Cons: Long lines and wait for buffet

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!