The cruise was great!!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 26, 2008
Ship: Carnival Freedom
I loved the ship it was great! There was always something to do. You could get pizza any time of the day and night. Room service was great too! The dining room for dinner was the best! We had a great team waiting on us and the entertainment they gave us every night was great! The shows were also great! There was one on the Beatles (which is one of my favorites), and the next night was Mo-Town which I really enjoyed because I am from Michigan. The last night was a million dollar production.
I DID NOT LIKE BEING AT THIS PORT FROM 5PM TILL MIDNIGHT!!! YOU COULD NOT SEE A WHOLE LOT A NIGHT TIME AND SOME OF THE STORES WERE CLOSING WHEN WE WERE THERE!!!

Pros: I loved having a big movie screen right above the pool and hot tub. You felt like you were at a drive-in movie.

Cons: I did not like having toast, bagels, pancakes, and waffles under the warming light for the breakfast buffe. On past cruises they had someone to toast if for you or pour the batter for you right then.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!