Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Thanks for the good time and CHOE!

Sail Date: March 26, 2007

The ship is lovely and new it is still very Carnival although the neon has been cut way way down it is still a Carnival to the eye. So enjoy and bring you sunglasses....LOL>>>>>
Like I said in my cons Someone needs to work out the kinks with the excusions it was a mess in Turkey and we had to stand inline for a hour the hear you bus just left.... Sorry would you like a refund or can I put you on another exsursion I was mad and said no and I am glad all in all now it rain all day and when the people came back to the ship they were soaked..... Ohter then that it was fine we had cabin 7447 all the way in the aft and what a view

Pros: The excursions people were great

Cons: they let the Istambul excursion leave with out us

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!