Excellent Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Freedom
I was totally impressed with the ship even though this was my first cruise. The ship was clean, there was nothing out of place. I liked the decorations. Overall, I felt as though I was on a fancy floating resort. I really had a wonderful time on this ship.

The food was wonderful - I just wished there was more variety.

Karaoke - THE BEST!!!

The entire staff was friendly. They were ready to help whenever needed.

The stateroom was a whole lot better than I expected. I expected a tiny room with not much in it. It exceeded my expectations.

Pros: Service, Food, People, stateroom

Cons: What I liked the least had nothing to do with the ship but the noisy teenagers next door

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!