Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not what I expected...

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

I was expecting to enjoy crusising as much as everyone I know does-I was completely taken back by the way we were treated. No one really went out of their way to help or even make you wecome. Its almost ike they went out of their way to not help you. I think when they are having "dance lessons" and you walk in - maybe someone would greet you or ask if thats why your there...not keep talking amongst themselves,.. like high school kids not wanting to talk to anyone but their Click.

Pros: Room Steward....

Cons: Workers.....not so nice

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

Food was okay-again not a great experience-go to the buffet. food is better, and you won't feel bad ordering something else.
Not Good