A Cruise for Rest and Relaxation

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 08, 2008
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Cabin Type: Suite
Carnival Freedom is one of their "Conquest" fleet. It is large but comfortable for the more than 3000 guests on board.
The crew were in constant mode of keeping up with cleanliness, meeting our requests within reason.
The suite we had more storage space than I have ever seen on my previous cruises.
The beds were so comfortable that I actually slept in past 11am one day. That is what I call a real vacation.

The Supper Club (Optional restaurant with a $$ fee) was very good, but I truly enjoyed the dining room with the courteous staff and our dinner companion.

I always enjoy the added balcony to sit out on and read, or just relax and let the ocean take me away.
Unfortunately I slept through the beach excursion we had signed up for. I couldn't roll out of bed for an 8:30am departure. Not on my comfortable bed. I did enjoy the shopping in close proximity of the port, but St. Phillipsburg is close.
Shopping is A+ in St. Thomas but the activities outside of shopping are numerous and enjoyed by all.
At the time we were there in March it appeared that construction, road work was in progress. Personally it really isn't one of my favorite ports.

Pros: Friendliness of staff, Entertainment

Cons: When Cruise Ended

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!