Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

This is a first time I spend my time on a cruise and I am very happy, enjoy my vacation. All the staffs are friendly, helpful. The foods were delicious, Just one of guess service staff was not friendly and one of photo cashier was rule ( she ask my friend have to delete the pics in her camera because she thought my friend took the pics from the pics from guess but it was not true because my friend took the pics of me and she want to show me when I was stand at cashier wait for paying my pics. She did not ask just told my friend" You have to delete the pics" .

Pros: Services, Foods

Cons: Guess Services

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Excelllent