Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Time Cruising Was Great!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

First Time Cruising Was Great!

This was my first cruise and I will say I was a bit nervous. However, this was my husband's 16th cruise so he really helped me. This was his first cruise with just his spouse. The cruise was absolutely amazing. I got to experience it all on my first cruise, riding the tenders and all the excitement. Also experiencing a storm at Cayman Islands and the wind blowing. Made the ship rock and roll. But it was great. The entertainers made the bad weather all better. I did however get sunburned on the first day at sea even though I used sunscreen. The last day at sea was absolutely the best. We won at bingo and also won the auction and some scratch off tickets so we had paid $250.00 for the items in the auction but after we won at bingo and the scratch off tickets the auction items only cost us $2.00. How great was that!!! Wonderful time.

Pros: Food, entertainment

Cons: There was not a country music band playing

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

The waiters in the Chic Dining Room were exceptional. We had a great time at dinner each night.
Romm cleaniness was exceptional.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Entertainment was great. Wish there had been a country music band.