Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fantastic !

Sail Date: January 01, 2009

This was our first cruise and everything was great. Boarding went smoothly. A great ship! Everyone (staff as well as other sailors) were friendly and polite! It was a wonderful experience and we are looking forward to the next cruise!

The one BAD point was with . Twice their tour guide never showed up. At least on one tour Freedom let us join them. On the other we just went back to the ship and had fun on board-there are lots of activities (swimming, hot tubs, mini-golf etc.)

Pros: Cleanliness and Friendliness oh and the towel pets!

Cons: Shore Excursions with Cruises.com!!

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Clean. Layout was very nice with everything quite easy to access. I really liked how it was decorated-very festive.
Sooo good! Watch out for the Melting Cake it's a killer! Sooo many calories but sooo good! Each night there were new choices. The waiters were so nice and patient! They are also very talented. The show they put one each night was terrific! Go Imeade
Clean and Neat! We were on Deck One and now I don't think I'd want to be on any other deck. It was peaceful and the view was really great! I loved watching the waves. The boat was smooth and I hardly knew we were sailing. They had a variety of drinks in the refrigerator and kept it supplied. There was always fresh ice in the ice bucket. The room was as nice as any good hotel we've stayed and and just as large! I loved the towel pets and hated to leave them!
The staff was extremely friendly and polite. Always asking if they could help us or if we needed anything when we looked confused. When I asked for more cola in the refrigerator-it was there! More hangers and they appeared! They were so good!
Due to an inner ear problem we couldn't take part of most of the "entertainment" or the casino because of the special effects so that was disappointing but the rest of the activities were great especially the hot tubs!