Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

An okay cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The cruise could have been much nicer. The "suites" were not "suites" more like cabins with a balcony; no matter what they call them. We did not find the staff to be overly helpful. In fact one day at sea I had to go to 3 people before someone would help me get two lounge chairs from the "chained" area. The person who finally got them for me was a passenger. The food was excellent as was the dining room service. Wine list was very good but they certainly could use wine stewards! Port of Limon, Costa Rica was very disappointing. I would know next time not to to that the particular port in Costa Rica. Christmas cruise but no mass or ANY christian celebration -- did get to watch the mennorah lit nightly. Go figure. Generally, an average cruise; at best.

Pros: Food

Cons: cabins

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.